Are you an experienced Program Manager looking to bring your expertise to the healthcare sector? Do you enjoy being involved with large, complex projects? If so, then a Senior Program Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and implementing solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for managing the most complex and high-profile international projects in Ascom’s project portfolio. They act as coach/mentor to other Senior Project Managers and Project Managers in the UK and overseas across multiple projects.
Your days will be filled with…
- Managing large-scale Ascom Customer Delivery projects and ensuring the successful completion of large-scale and high-profile international projects.
- Meeting or exceeding revenue, utilisation, margin and client satisfaction targets through the successful delivery of consulting and implementation projects.
- Leading a team of Project Managers and their respective project teams to deliver programs, including remote management of global teams.
- Defining project management goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Building and developing the core Project Management team through a combination of internal team enhancement and external hires.
- Overseeing the professional development of team members by implementing collaboration, best-practice sharing and continuous learning.
- Establishing profound quality metrics and monitor continuously during the project lifecycle, including tracking and forecasting project revenues.
- Developing and implementing all of all necessary standards, processes, tools and skills required for a best-in-class leading of projects and project portfolios.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations, and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career, and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
An experienced Program Manager with a strong background in leading complex, large, complex ICT projects. Holds an MSc or equivalent qualification in Business Administration or Technology and a recognised project management certification.
Excellent communication and organisation skills as well as demonstrable abilities in managing concurrent stakeholder relationships and complex budgets.
A proven track record of leading large scale transformation projects within the telecommunication or healthcare sectors would be advantageous. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear more about you, so please send us your CV.
A global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
If you would like to hear more about the role, please reach out to Josie at Josie.Powell@ascom.com, who would be happy to help.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com