A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
And we are looking for…
An additional HR resource to temporarily support the HR team for the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland, Austria). As an HR Specialist you will be part of the DACH HR team - a team of HR experts which supports the business in doing what they do best - providing technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry. You will work in close collaboration with the other team members who are based in Switzerland.
Your days will be filled with…
- Maintenance of records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) and ensuring the HR database and HR files are up-to-date
- Preparation and updating employee files related to new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations and any other amendments and checking the files for completeness
- Supporting the preparation of the monthly payroll and changes to be made in various systems such as time registration tool
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by reviewing and contacting applicants, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting and issuing employment contracts etc.
- Providing support for various daily HR related tasks and programs in close cooperation with the HR Manager and support the business in its country specific needs
And you are…
- An experienced HR professional with at least 3-5 years of comparable experience in HR operations covering Germany and/or Switzerland, preferably in an international context. You have proven competence in Human Resources.
- You speak German and English fluently and have professional oral and written skills including professional correspondence
- You are proficient in working with Microsoft Office based programs, especially Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook and displays proficiency using standard office equipment and modern communication tools.
- You bring a proactive attitude and search actively for opportunities to improve the service and adopt a questioning approach to clarify or more fully understand an issue
- You have the ability to check your own work and focus on details and like to work with data and numbers
- You are able to balance conflicting priorities, ensuring the completion of essential projects and meeting all deadlines
Does this sound like a role you are interested in? If so, then our role might be what you are looking for and we would love to hear more about you. So please send us your resume.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com