Does being a part of a global team where you can work on projects with other HR professionals from around the world interest you? If so, then a Human Resources Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Global HR team, you’ll be part of a team of experts who support the business in doing what they do best - providing technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
You will be the HR expert for our two sites in the UK and will be a part of the Global HR team. You provide guidance and support to our Managers and Employees, ensuring HR delivery in terms of accuracy, quality & timeliness and will support driving & implementing HR initiatives within your area of responsibility.
Your days will be filled with…
- Working closely with the local management team and employees to deliver state-of-the-art HR services in respect of the employee lifecycle
- Implementing & driving global HR processes within the UK and participating in global projects
- Implementing HR initiatives working with the local management team
- Providing consistent data reliability in terms of quality & integrity in relation to all HR administration, payroll & associated information
- Driving & implementing improvements to ensure greater employee experience
- Maintaining, reviewing & implementing HR policies & procedures ensuring compliance to audit requirements & legislation
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within the local management team and wider HR team
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
- Qualified in Human Resources or a related discipline, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an operational HR Manager, preferably in IT/Healthcare companies or fast paced change environments
- Demonstrated problem solving capability and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables
- Strong customer service focus, coaching skills and knowledge of UK employment law
- Tenacious, resilient and able to work effectively under pressure
Outstanding drive, energy and commitment to working in a fast-paced, dynamic and global environment
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com