Is building and maintaining relationships with channel partners something you excel at? Does selling healthcare technology sound like something you’d be good at? If so, then a Channel Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. We are looking for a contractor (self-employed) who wants to become a part of our Sales team. In this role you’ll be at the forefront of our business and selling solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Proactively lead partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining highly satisfactory, responsive working relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Sell Ascom products and offerings to end-users through partner organizations in close coordination with partner sales resources
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Manage and professionally resolve potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels with excellent communication, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Ensure CRM and other business management systems are maintained and updated frequently including forecast of responsible accounts
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Drive adoption of Ascom programs among assigned partners and proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Coordinates the involvement of internal resources, including support, service, and management, in order to meet partner’s expectations and performance objectives
And you have…
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, sales or related field
- At least 2 years’ experiences in channel sales, ideally selling technology driven products and services to commercial, institutional and or industrial customers
- Proven track record within indirect Sales with focus on value-based complex solution sales, including software
- Profound sales experience, and track record of successfully selling into healthcare, retail, hospitality, and industry environments
as well as ...
- Excellent ability to manage partner relations while identifying opportunities
- High ability to convert opportunities into orders
- Ability to successfully demonstrate the value of Ascom’s products, solutions and services
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless communication sector and Clinical Solutions environment; strong understanding of technical system configurations; and knowledgeable about Ascom products portfolio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage and energize others
- High ability to collaborate and build sustainable and effective relationships
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Does this sound like a role you are interested in? If so, then our role might be what you are looking for and we would love to hear more about you. So please send us your resume.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com