Are you someone who loves to get active at the interface of sales and professional services? Do you enjoy developing a solution architecture for specific customer projects? If so, then a Senior Solution Architect role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Solution team, you’ll play an important role in increasing our market share within the customer segments.
Your days will be filled with…
- Responsible for deepening the trustful relationship to customers by proving resources that enable them to deliver valuable and meaningful services (e.g. patient care).
- Assess customer’s business, clinical and technical needs and strategies related to Ascom’s solution offerings and provide recommendations and proposals to customers.
- Recommend additional services to add value to the customer’s solution offering along with the associated rationale and benefit.
- Collaborate with sales representative to describe and get buy-in for recommended levels of services.
- Significantly contribute to position Ascom’s solutions across the portfolio and the continuum of services including installation, implementation, consulting/workflow and education services along with post-implementation maintenance and support.
- Provide a link between product marketing and the sales organization to ensure that products and services are being positioned to maximize customer value.
- Provide market-in feedback to product development organization based upon customer experiences.
- Facilitates exchange and collaboration between different subject matter experts and sales colleagues to come to a high-quality and sustainable solution & services architecture.
- Collaborate with procurement experts with regards 3rd party product (solution, contracting) when required.
- Manage transition from proposal phase to delivery phase by actively engaging Ascom’s Professional Services organization.
- Facilitate the introduction of the delivery Project Manager in specific customer accounts to assure efficient teamwork during transition phase and beyond.
- Provide support to the Professional Service organization in calculation of engagement profit and loss after a project has been delivered to customers.
- Contribute and engage in project debriefs and retrospective audits to determine opportunities for improvement in scoping, definition and contracting of professional services.
Your qualifications and work experiences are ...
- Bachelor’s degree: preferably in one of the following disciplines - physical or biological science, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or information systems
- At least 5 years of experience in medical technology capital equipment sales, healthcare professional services sales or network infrastructure sales engineering experience
- More than 5 years of customer facing experience, preferably in medical equipment sales or presales
- Proven track-record in working cross-functionally within customer-facing organization
Your skills and competencies are ...
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable about Ascom products portfolio: deep knowledge of and technical expertise in Ascom systems and solutions
- Strong network knowledge (certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or CWNA or other specialized certifications such as security CISSP, CCSP, ideal)
- Knowledge of server and desktop virtualization (Virtual Machine Certifications VCP, ideal)
- Strong customer service skills (highly responsive and customer focused)
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and have a strong social presence with team interaction
- Strong feedback and coaching skills
- Analytical and structured personality
- Flexible attitude
- Strong team player with high level of collaborative attitude
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
If you are interested: We would love to hear more about you so please send us your resume.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com