Does the responsibility of designing solutions for customer accounts sound interesting to you? Would you like the chance combine your technical and customer service skills to deliver innovative technology to customers within the healthcare sector? If so, then a Solution Design Engineer role with us might be what you are looking for. As part of our customer team, you'll be at the forefront of our business creating the best solutions and strategies to help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Pro-actively contributing to the work of the Customer Team - managing and overseeing all solution related tasks in the team
- Developing and maintaining a long-term (3 years) solution strategy for every customer account
- Keeping up to date and planning around important products/solutions changes, upgrades and interruptions
Please note - this is a remote/home based role with travel required to customers across the south of Sweden when required.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
A team player with high level of interpersonal and communication skills. Qualified to degree level in a relevant field with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers.
- 3+ years experience in a customer support role working with server hardware and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Solid Technical and IT skills (TCP/IP Networking, Wireless Networking, Telephony Skills)
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills within the IT or Telecoms sector
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com