Objective and Purpose
In this newly created role you will be responsible to drive internal communications on group level and to leverage sustainability to industry standards. This role will be based in our headquarter in Baar/Switzerland and will report to the SVP Legal & Communications / IR.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Turnkey to drive sustainability topics within the whole group
- Drives setting and execution of sustainability targets
- Set up of GRI reporting
- Internal Communications:
- Drives to step up internal communication over the whole Group
- Set up of state of the art internal communications
- Close cooperation with the CEO / Senior Management
- Responsible for overall content management
- Maintenance of Intranet (no outdated information etc.)
Qualifications and Work Experience
- M.A. in Communications or similar
- Experience in a communication team, especially internal communication including experience in writing for a different audience and using various communication channels
- Experience in project management
- Experience with social media
Skills and Competencies
- Very good communication skills (verbal and in writing) including excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Audience-focused approach to communication with a demonstrable ability to adapt messages and methods to meet the needs of specific groups
- Very good presentation skills and knowledge about tools
- Experience in working directly with senior leadership
- Very good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Creativity skills (familiarity with information technology)
- Strong interest for sustainability topics
- Fluent in German and English
- Open, pro-active and communicative personality
- International mindset
- Team player
We are ...
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com