Ascom is a global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions headquartered in Switzerland and has business in 18 countries. The vision of Ascom is to close digital information gaps allowing for the best possible decisions, any-time and anywhere.
As part of the CEO Office of Ascom you will work very closely with the CEO and the Executive Management Team of Ascom in order to support strategic, operational and ad-hoc initiatives from planning to execution. At the same time, you will also drive important projects independently and work closely with the business – from sales to marketing to services. The position is an ideal starting point for further career steps within a very dynamic and emerging company focused on Healthcare ICT digitization solutions.
- Support the CEO and the Executive Management Team in planning, developing, implementing and steering key strategic and operational business initiatives and projects.
- Support the strategy and transformation process
- Prepare presentations and decision papers for the CEO and the Executive Management Team, taking into account cost, benefit and risk aspects
- Create tracking and reporting tools as well as constant tracking of activities, milestones and results
- Perform ad-hoc tasks
Required qualifications and experience…
- University degree, e.g. business administration, (business) informatics or a comparable education with an above-average academic degree
- First professional experience, preferably in the start-up, consulting or project management sector
- Experience with agile and classic project management methods
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Independent, structured, and hands-on way of working
- Very good English skills
- Willingness to travel
- High degree of resilience, reliability and eye for detail
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations, and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career, and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it; just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.