Does visiting client sites and demonstrating healthcare technology to people sound interesting to you? Do you enjoy working in different places from time to time and where no two days are the same? If so, then a Junior Pre-Sales Engineer (Clinical Solutions) role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Clinical Solutions team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and demonstrating Ascom’s solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Preparing technical details and engineering needs for the quotation.
- Interfacing at all levels within a customer's organization and coordination of highly technical information, business proposals and emerging requirements.
- Working closely with our Sales team to provide internal and external technical support and to continuously increase the prospective pipeline.
- Providing entry level feedback to Product Managers of emerging customer requirements and new vertical markets
- Analyzing the clinical workflows, gaps, and needs of hospitals.
- Defining value propositions for clinical workflow solutions.
- Ensuring that customer complaints and non-conformities and improvement opportunities in the process are identified and addressed through established continuous improvement work
Your qualifications and work experience are…
- Associates degree or 1-5 years Ascom product experience or 1-3 years’ experience working with IT, telecom or wireless technology (DECT or 802.11)
Entry level wireless certifications (e.g. CWNA) and/or entry level networking certifications (e.g. CCNA)
- Several years of experience in a customer support role utilizing phone, e-mail and web-based systems
- Several years of experience with server hardware and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Several years of experience with telecommunications systems (Cisco, Avaya, etc.)
- Several years of experience with networking equipment
Your skills and competencies are...
- Highly responsive and customer focused
- Analytical and structured personality, detailed oriented
- Flexible attitude
- Strong team player with high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical and IT-related topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com