Do you see yourself creating and communicating the global marketing strategy and direction for a product line? Do you enjoy leading new products and solutions and bringing these to the market? If so, then a Product Manager : Nurse Call Systems role with Ascom (US) Inc., might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Marketing team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and bringing forth solutions that ultimately help our customers deliver expert care.
Lead all facets of the assigned product portfolio(s) for the North American market including introducing new products and solutions to ensure Ascom (US) Inc. revenue plan attainment. Assist sales in their efforts to position and promote Ascom's product portfolio to their resellers and end-users. Identify and support opportunities for the healthcare segment that pertain to nurse call, alarm and alert management, medical device integration with clinical decision support, and mobility solutions.
Your days will be filled with…
- Coordinate, direct and motivate the sales channels of Ascom (US) Inc. to promote, sell and distribute the company’s range of solutions in order to achieve revenue targets by participating in high level sales presentations that speaks to the clinical audience.
- Promote an image of Ascom's organization and product/services that will further the company’s objectives.
- Provides the Management with information to identify critical areas in order to minimize risks and maximize profits.
- Accountable for creating, presenting and sustaining a compelling vision of incomparable value associated with Ascom Solutions to our partners.
- Provide Ascom's management with continuous, timely information to identify critical areas, minimize risks and maximize profits.
- This information will include assessment of market developments and trends. Evaluation and prioritization of new business opportunities, threat analysis and contribution to ongoing business strategy.
- Provide market requirement input to R&D development projects.
- Support Global / Product Line(s), Product Manager(s) for creation of Requirement Specifications and Business justifications for new products.
- Manage commercialization and launch activities for new product introductions with adequate knowledge transfer to marketing, training and Sales Engineering teams and resellers.
- Creates or localizes, together with Marketing/R&D, the elevator pitch, sales presentation, battle card and other sales tool kits.
- Work closely with the end users and the sales team, to provide customer and market intelligence to the Product Line(s)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the market, competitive environment as well as technological developments relevant to the defined product portfolio.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Build and establish strong method of communications with all stakeholders.
- Conduct own work in compliance with applicable environmental, health and safety regulations and standards.
- Managing product roadmaps and ensure that they are up to date through the alignment with the overall strategy and provide input into R&D development projects.
- Up to 50% travel
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in product marketing, product management, and/or portfolio management.
- Solid understanding of Ascom’s and industry-relevant product and solutions (e.g. healthcare IT, mobile communications, software).
- Working experience in the IT, telecommunication or healthcare sector.
- Strong experience in marketing activities for complex business-to-business products and applications; and in creating sales tools to support regional sales, partners and OEM channels.
- Proven track record of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies in an international environment.
- In-depth fundamental marketing knowledge for developing long and short-term product strategies and marketing plans.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills including listening to customer.
- General knowledge of relevant regulatory processes and requirements (such as medical devices, FDA & MDR).
- Ability to create a business cases based on market size, opportunity, value of problem solved, and willingness of potential customers to pay for the solution.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Connected thinking and big-picture view.
- Strong customer and business orientation.
- Empathic attitude and talent to engage and motivate others.
- Independent and pragmatic attitude.
- Strong team player, willing to take ownership and responsibility.
- Solution-oriented personality with strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Connected thinking and big-picture view.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com