Come and join our Global Marketing team in Gothenburg in this exciting role!
We are now reinforcing our position in the Nurse Call business on the global market and therefore we need to strengthen the Global Product Management team.
In the role as Global Product Manager Nurse call you are responsible to define and implement product strategies, evaluate customer requirements, and analyze market trends for our Nurse Call business globally. You are in close contact with customers, sales, marketing, and internal product experts to plan, scope, and prioritize product launches based on business and customer impact. As a Product Manager you accountable for building awareness and training the organization on the Ascom Nurse call product and services portfolio.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Product Management: Drive and execute highly effective Product Management at Ascom; call upon experts in R&D department to provide high-quality documentation, pricing, training related to products.
Strategic Management: Strategic planning, design, and management of the entire product portfolio. Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy, and roadmap, to increase Ascom’s market share, and reflecting technology trends and customer expectations.
Market Evaluation: Investigation and analyses on the product and the product market. Process information, identify opportunities, and present for initial validation and testing. Effectively influence Ascom’s product strategy and ensure informed decision making, based on data.
Innovation: Collect data and benchmarks of the products in the different markets and with this oversee innovation and improvement of Ascom products as well as the day-to-day product activities to ensures that products are constantly growing to suit the customers’ needs.
Collaboration: Execute a high level of collaboration with different functions in order to align and execute product strategies and closely work with R&D, marketing, sales, and other stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or an equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management, and/or portfolio management, preferably from healthcare
- Working experience in the IT, Cloud services or healthcare sector – or willingness and proven capability to dive into a new field
- Strong experience in marketing activities for complex business-to-business products and applications
- Proven track record of synthesizing various technologies and capabilities into products in line with customer needs
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory processes and requirements (medical devices, FDA & MDR) – or willingness to dive into a new field
- Proven track record of collaborating across teams and geographies in an international environment
- Solid experience in cloud and software product management
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer and business orientation, financial analytical capabilities, and entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficiency in English, both, oral and written; Swedish or any additional language is a plus
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects.
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
Questions and application
Please apply with a CV in English using the link attached latest 2022-08-14. We will have the posting open over the summer due to vacation periods and will review applicants early August at first.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities. In Gothenburg and Utrecht we have both our local teams and a few global functions.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com