As Service Delivery Manager you will work to ensure that Ascom’s healthcare service support and delivery is in place to meet the business needs of the client, in line with the contract and agreed SLAs. This is a stakeholder facing role requiring the Service Delivery Manager to manage internal and external relationships. Does this sound like a role that you would excel at? If so, then this Service Delivery Manager opportunity with us might be perfect for you!
In this role you will work from our offices in Lichfield, Staffordshire, and will be focussing on delivery expectations, change implications and service escalations within the business relationship. You will liaise across all areas of the business to ensure that client requirements are driven forward and delivered to a high standard.
Your days will be filled with…
- Understanding and ensuring adherence to all contractual and service level obligations relating to the client
- Ensuring that the appropriate processes and procedures are in place to manage the client requirements and relationship for the life of the contract
- Monitoring, controlling, and supporting service delivery for clients
- Managing business escalations, ensuring high levels of performance, taking ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Preparing periodic reports and presenting to the clients and internal management
- Being accountable for the quality of service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans
- Collecting data and information on client satisfaction, inquiry, and complaints and driving continual service improvement regards to the quality-of-service delivery
- Driving client and internal service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Championing service and support in client projects and develop a strong understanding of projects impacting the client care area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
- Drafting, agreeing relevant plans, ensuring that correct processes are followed
- Monitoring of major components and service availability
- Making recommendations for system updates based on client needs
We're looking for someone who has…
- An ITIL V4 Foundation Certification plus one other ITIL Specialist qualification from the ITIL Management Professional syllabus
- Experience as a manager in a healthcare technical support environment, or leading a clinical team to manage complex clinical workflows
- Proven track record in a client facing role
- Demonstrated skills in running service delivery and support
- Strong client focus and service skills and deep understanding of clients’ businesses
- Ability to manage relationships and escalations with clients
- Ability to deliver concise presentation of information, recommendations to c-level decision makers
- Ability to manage and negotiate at all levels including internal and external executive levels
- Excellent written and verbal communications, listening, negotiation skills
- Deep insight in the client support key success factors
To be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK and be able to commute to and work from our office in Lichfield, Staffordshire.
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re an individual with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider, focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com