Are you someone who likes to identify opportunities for improvement and implement project initiatives for clients? Do you enjoy working technology at the forefront of the healthcare industry? If so, then a Senior Project Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll be at the forefront of our business and implementing solutions that ultimately help our customers provide expert care.
Your days will be filled with…
- Manage domestic Ascom Customer Delivery projects of medium to large size character, based on defined contract scope, assumptions and constraints
- Ensure that assigned projects are properly planned and managed end-to-end and apply all necessary standards, processes, tools and project management skills
- Pro-actively manage project risks and ensure high-quality project delivery in terms of costs and quality
- Manage resource plan and allocation for assigned projects and ensure milestones and decision points are documented and monitored
- Protect project margins with the cost elements (primarily man hours and HW items) and report regular status update (in terms of deviation outside project tolerance on immediate basis).
- Act as interface to customer and peers to collect information needed to perform and deliver project activities
- Ensure creation and maintenance of relevant documentation, incl. handover to Customer Care team according to Ascom’s project documentation standards
Your qualifications and work experience are…
- University degree (MSc.) in Business Administration or Technology
- Certification in Project Management (e.g. Prince2 Practitioner, PMP professional, IPMA minimum level B, Scrum)
- 3-5 years’ experience as Project Manager, preferably managing complex, large ICT projects
- Proven track record of successfully leading transformational projects, especially creating work breakdown structure to plan and monitor project activities and risk management
- Working experience in the IT, telecommunication, or healthcare sector
- Working experience in healthcare IT project
Your skills and competencies are...
- Excellent project and program management skills
- Excellent planning, organizing, implementation and reporting skills
- Strong Leadership skills in terms of People Management, Change Management and Capability Management
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, especially communication and conflict management
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in French, English, both, oral and written
- Basic experience in contractual law applicable for customer delivery projects
Your Personal Qualities are....
- Strong customer orientation
- Empathic attitude and talent to engage and motivate others
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Quick learner, with affinity towards technical topics, Ascom’s products and offerings and how they create values for customers
- Structured personality, high ability to plan, paying attention to details
- Solution-oriented personality with strong drive for achieving results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com