Does the idea of identifying new business opportunities and implementing the growth strategy for a market segment sound like something that interests you? Are you someone who likes to focus on improving and growing a business by establishing and developing relationships with key accounts? If so, then a Business Development Manager role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Global Clinical Solutions team, you’ll be a driving force for implementing the growth strategy.
Your days will be filled with…
- Building and developing relationships to (prospect) key accounts by working closely with Key Account Managers and establishing new relationships with C+ level customers
- Actively supporting Key Account Managers in complex solution selling at important customer meetings
- Proactively manager relevant key stakeholders across teams (sales, product lines, solutions) to ensure efficient and professional delivery of services and solutions to customers
- Collaborating across teams to develop Ascom's portfolio and/or adapt in line with the needs of the customers, also working on collaterals if required
- Providing market insights to the business to enable further customer development
And you have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, sales or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Development of Key Account Management, ideally with technology driven products and services for commercial, institutional and/or industrial customers
- Proven track record in Solution Selling in high-profile customers with focus on value-based and complex solutions, including software
- Profound sales experience and track record of selling into healthcare, retail, hospitality, and industry environments
Your skills and competencies are ...
- Excellent Sales and "hunting" skills and the ability to spot opportunities for growing sales and customer base
- Strong ability to quickly understand and integrate customer's perspective into sales activities
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wireless communication sector and Clinical Solutions environment, strong understanding of technical system configurations and knowledgeable about Ascom's product portfolio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage and energize others, fluency in English is a must plus speaking the local language
- Highly responsive and customer focused, enjoys working with people
- Strong collaborator and team player willing to take ownership and responsibility
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for close to 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com