Are you someone who enjoys working numbers? Does the idea of being a financial expert for the region sound interesting to you? If so, then a Financial Accountant role with us might be what you’re looking for. As part of our Finance team, you’ll be supporting our Australian business from Kuala Lumpur in providing financial expertise.
Your days will be filled with…
- Maintaining ledger integrity for their assigned group entities.
- Having overall responsibility for associated entity transactions, end of month balance sheet reconciliations, profit & loss reports and any ad hoc analysis.
- Meeting month end reporting requirements in terms of ledger cutoff and monthly reporting packs.
- Assisting with end of year processes.
- Being responsible for month end and ad-hoc variance analysis of ledgers with reference to underlying business drivers and KPI’s.
- Assisting departments with an understanding of the financial aspects of their function.
- Processing payments to the company’s creditors and ensuring that all records and data are accurate and up to date.
- Preparing the monthly payroll and submission to the external payroll provider (ADP).
Here at Ascom…
You’re not just a number, you’re a person with aspirations and that’s important to us. You can drive your own career and we’re here to help you do that by:
- Providing career progression through learning and development, internal opportunities, and being part of global and local initiatives and projects. But don’t take our word for it, just ask some of our team members who have been with us for over 20 years!
- Giving you a real-world, first-hand experience about what it’s like to work with technology that is at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
- Making a difference and having an impact on the lives in your community.
And you are…
Tertiary qualified in Commerce or a related discipline. You’ll also be CA/CPA qualified and have experience in a similar role. Having experience working with an Australian company and have an understanding of any of the following would be highly desirable:-
- Australian Tax System (GST, FBT, ITR)
- Australian Payroll System
- Power BI
A global solutions provider focused on Healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. Headquartered in Switzerland, our business spans across 18 countries, and has been supporting the healthcare industry for 160 years by providing them with technology to enable them to support their communities.
Together we can make a difference in the lives of the people who benefit from our technology.
To learn more about what we do, visit us at: www.ascom.com
- MY Kuala Lumpur
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
MY Kuala Lumpur
Decades of innovation
Ascom is a global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions. The vision of Ascom is to close digital information gaps allowing for the best possible decisions—anytime and anywhere. Ascom’s mission is to provide mission-critical, near real-time solutions for highly mobile, ad hoc, and time-sensitive environments.
Loading application form
Already working at Ascom?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.